Microbial ID/AST System/Microbial Detection InstrumentDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Microbial ID/AST System
• Based on latest microbial classification scheme, the product provides rapid and accurate species-level identification of clinically important pathogenic bacteria and yeasts.
• Strong software functions not only help clinicians to select the best antibiotics, but also provide the greatest help for the epidemiological investigation, drug resistance trend analysis and hospital infection management.
• Detection Principle
—Colorimetric method for microorganism identification and turbidity method for antibiotic susceptibility testing (AST), no need any additional test.
• Detection Method
—Photoelectric micro-well by micro-well detection with 8 road detection unit, no interference between the micro-wells, test results without manual review.
—The tested antibiotics selected according to CLSI standards and the "Guidelines for the Use of Antimicrobial Agents" cover the clinical commonly used antibiotics. The activities of antibiotics have been strictly calibrated and the AST results can be grouped reported according to the CLSI standards (A, B, C, O, U, etc.).
• Expert System
—Expert system provids validation of identification and AST results and give an accurate phenotype profile of the bacterial resistance menchanism(s) for each isolate tested to help clinicians select the most appropriate antibiotic treatment.
• ID/AST results can be provided in 18-24 hours, as little as 4 to 6 hours
• Hospital Infection Analysis
—Report of hospital infection surveillance is designed compliance with the GB15982 standard and information of nosocomial infection and drug resistance rate changes can be reported.
• Quality Control
—Powerful QC function can meet the quality control requirement of any size lab.
• Statistical Analysis
—Software support query statistics according to the information of isolates, inspection departments and specimens samples
• Connect with users’ LIS and transfer data to WHONET
Microbial ID and AST System is an automated instrument for identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of clinical microorganism including bacteria and fungi.
Scenker Biological is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of microbial id/ast system/microbial detection instrument in China. Effective in bacterial infection, resistance detection, antimicrobial resistance, microbiology laboratory and infectious disease, the equipment must be your best choice.